Conservatory Greenhouses are our largest and most spacious greenhouse kits, and popular with commercial nurseries and schools. With the tall 9’6” height of the greenhouse, seedlings to large plants and even small trees can easily be grown. Two single-tier, side benches run the length of the outer walls and a large 5' wide, double-tiered, bench frame sits in the center of the greenhouse structure with ample growing area.
The basic 8’ x 16’ x 9’ 6” model gives you over 110 sq. ft. of greenhouse bench surface plus about 30 linear feet of hanging rods for baskets and trailing plants.
Two doors allow easy access to the entire growing area. With the 16’ x 16’ x 9’ 6” model you get more than 220 sq. ft. of bench area and 60 linear feet of hanging rods. We also include four door assemblies so you can access plants from either end of your greenhouse.
Conservatory Greenhouses Include:
• Heavy-duty composite frame - rust, corrosion and mildew free
• Twin-wall 3.5mm Solexx greenhouse panels (upgrade to 5mm panels for high altitude or heavy snow areas)
• New stronger and lockable doors
• 2 side bench frames, full length, 29" deep, hold 500 lbs (optional shelving available)
• Two-tiered 58" x 94" bench frame(s) in the center of the greenhouse (accessible from both sides)
• 4 full-length hanging rods, holds 200 lbs each
• Sturdy, built-in base, requires no foundation
• 2 Large Easy Flow Louver air vents (optional solar powered openers)
• 2 doors in the G-308A Conservatory greenhouse kit and 4 doors in all larger units
• Easy-to-assemble steel fittings
• 10-year limited UV warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.