Meet our largest heavy duty shelter available! The peaked truss shelter has a variety of uses for commercial, industrial, and agricultural needs. With excellent structural integrity, you can be sure that this building will stand strong and protect your most important investments. Set up and outdoor workshop or fabrication area, create your own airplane hangar, store your vehicles, livestock, and materials. You can do this all with the peace of mind that your investments will be safe and secure.
Our fabric components use a dual cover tension system that keep your cover from buckling or sagging. They also give you the ability to make quick adjustments from front-to-back or side-to-side. The structure is designed for run-off of rain and snow. There are even wind release flaps on both sides to help absorb strong winds.
Please call (800)447-7079 to order this product and to obtain shipping information.
- 18.1 oz UV Protected PVC Cover
- Galvanized Truss 3″ Steel Frame
- Eight-Eight (88) Steel Pegs & Twenty-Nine (29) 36″ Anchor Kit
- Sliding fabric door with 39′ Width x 13′ Height.
- 13′ side wall clearance so you can store equipment at the edges of your shelter.
- Ratchet down cover for a drum tight fit.
- 2′ Truss for extra strength.
- Heavy duty 3 ” Dia. structural steel frame.
Product Size 65’ Wide x 49’ Long x 26’ High
Arches Nine (9) on 73” Spacing 3” Frame Members
Standard End Door Size 39’ Width x 13′ Height
Available Colors Outer Colors: White
All Interiors: White Only
Shipping Weight 16255 lbs shipped in 2 Crates* Shipped via Motor Freight
- Crate Dimensions
- Crate 1: 14.2′ Long x 2.4′ Wide x 2.3′ HighCrate 2: 13.6′ Long x 2.4′ Wide x 3.6′ High*Please note: there are parts that are too large to be packed that weigh a total of 9639 lbs..
Box Dimensions Box 1: 14.2′ Long x 2.4′ Wide x 2.3′ High
Box 2: 13.6′ Long x 2.4′ Wide x 3.6′ High
Main Cover UV Protected PVC Material 18.1 0z. Weight
Fire Retardant Standard Main Cover & Doors meet CPAI -84 Section 5
Anchors Eighty-Eight (88) Steel Pegs & Twenty-Nine (29) 36” Anchors with U-Bolts & Drive Rod Std.
Stock Number 65x49x26-TR654926PWHD