Floor Safes offer the added advantage of concealment. Once a floor safe is installed in concrete and covered with a rug or carpet they are near impossible to find. In fact, if the floor safe is found, it will literally take a jack hammer to wrest it out of the foundation.
Also, the door of the safe consists of drill-resistant hard plate made of hardened steel. You can’t buy a drill or drill bit at your local hardware store that will even scratch the surface.
That’s why these bad boys are our favorite high-security safes for gold coins, jewelry, paperwork, and a variety of other valuables. B Rated and strong enough to use in a commercial environment but still affordable enough to install at home. Furthermore, we also install one of our UL Listed S&G Group II dials at no additional charge – to give you decades of problem-free usage. You won’t find a sturdier floor safe for the money.
Please note: While floor safes offer security being easily hidden and surrounded by concrete, these same features can also make them very susceptible to moisture problems. Keeping papers and valuables inside zip lock bags and/or Tupperware help when experiencing a fire or flood or humidity.
- B Rated Floor Safe for Foundations
- 1/2″ Thick Solid Steel Door
- Spring loaded relocking device
- Full length dead bar
- Powder Coated for more durable protection
- UL Listed S&G Group 2 lock with external relocker to protect against burglary attempts
- (5) Solid Steel Locking Bolts
- Air-spring bar enable the door can be opened easily
- Drill resistant hardplate to protect lock
- Exterior Dimensions: 14-9/10”(H) x 13-1/2”(W) x 11-4/5”(D)
- Interior Dimensions: 12-9/10”(H) x 10-9/10”(W) x 6-9/10”(D)
- Weight: 79 lbs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.