Buck Stove - Model 81 | Non-Catalytic Wood Burning Stove
Model 81 provides a rich dramatic focal point for a full view of the essence of a wood-burning stove. It is an outstanding choice for large homes. It is available as a freestanding stove or as an insert for your masonry fireplace with a heating capacity of 1600 to 2700 square feet. Optional black, gold, or pewter legs and door.
Cutting edge technology crafts the classic clean lines and modern designs you see in every one of these Buck Stove Model 81 Non-Catalytic Wood Stoves. Buck Stove has a facility in Spruce Pine, North Carolina where it makes every product. This space gives you the classic Buck Stove hearth technology you're searching for but crafted with the latest in design machinery.
Manufacturing quality appliances has been their top priority since day one. Using high quality Pittsburgh steel and sourcing other domestically manufactured materials is important to Buck Stove. These high quality parts make Buck Stoves a reliable source of heat when you need it most. When you own a Buck Stove you own a quality product built with pride by quality craftsmen.
- STOVE DIMENSIONS: 29" H X 23 3/4" W X 14" D
- STOVE WEIGHT: 460 Lbs.
- CUBIC FEET FIREBOX VOLUME: 2.48
- FIREWOOD LENGTH: 20" (front to back) 18" (side to side)
- ASHPAN: YES
- MINIMUM FIREPLACE DIMENSIONS: 23-3/4" H X 29" W X 14" D
- BLOWER: YES
- FLUE SIZE: 6"
- EFFICIENCY: 69.8%
- HEARTH PAD SIZE: 33" W x 48" D
- HEAT CAPACITY: 1,600 - 2,700 Sq. Feet
- EPA Tested Output BTU/H: 13,800- 59,500
- EMISSIONS G/H: 1.1
- OPTIONAL PEDESTAL: YES (10"H)
- PRE-FAB APPROVED: YES
- MOBILE HOME APPROVED: YES
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.