Buck Stove - Model 36" ZCBB | NV ZCBB
The Model ZCBB is available in 36" or 42" zero clearance universal fireboxes. This item can be installed virtually anywhere because it has no need for a chimney or a hearth. Customize this model for the look you want with tile, rock, or marble and you can even add a raised hearth if you so desire.
The Buck Stove Model 36" ZCBB is a zero-clearance wood-burning fireplace insert designed to be installed into an existing masonry or prefabricated fireplace.
BTU/H output, weight and efficiency are approximations only. The actual performance of the unit may vary depending on climate, stove location, accessories chosen, home layout and insulation, ceiling heights, and how the unit is operated and cleaned. All styles, colors, options, features and sizes are subject to change without notice.
- UNIT DIMENSIONS: 36" 35 1/2" H X 39 5/16" W X 19 1/2" D
- MINIMUM FRAMING DIMENSIONS:36" 38 1/8" H X 40 7/8" W X 20 1/4" D
- ON/OFF REMOTE: YES
- (WITH OPTIONAL UPGRADE TO PREMIUM REMOTE)
- PIEZO MATCHLESS IGNITION: YES
- APPROVED FOR USE IN AFTERMARKET MANUFACTURED HOMES: YES
- BLOWER: YES
- OPTIONAL PEDESTAL: NO
- OXYGEN DEPLETION SENSOR: YES
- MILLIVOLT VALVE: YES
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.