Constructed with Rustic Cedar Wood, and designed to provide the most usable interior space while minimizing excess cubic feet, this sauna heats the air quickly and efficiently. The sauna rests on two weather resistant support cradles to preserve the wood, and provide a solid foundation for the structure. Its entrance features a tempered glass door with a beautiful wooden handle. The tempered glass not only contributes to a quiet, relaxing environment, but is built to remain unphased by changes in temperature. The included Bitumen shingle roofing is specifically designed to protect your sauna from exposure to the elements. The included shingle shields the cedar wood from rain and UV radiation, mitigating any potential damage and greatly increases the life of your investment.
This sauna is powered by a 4.5 kW Harvia KIP Electric Sauna Heater. Top-tier, and Finnish-made, this heater features corrosion-resistant stainless steel and includes a protective stone guard. With the included bucket and scoop, pour water over the hot stones to boost atmospheric temperature and humidity. A simple-to-operate dial control allows for easy access and comfortable control to your heater with an adjustable temperature range between 158-194 degrees Fahrenheit.
Assembly is required, though your sauna can be set up and used in just a few hours by following the step-by-step guide provided with each purchase. Furthermore, our sauna comes partially pre-assembled with built-in venting holes for easy installation. Each hole comes with a rat proof cover for longevity. Each sauna kit is complete with everything you need, including a 4.5 kW heater and stones, lamps, hygrothermograph, a tempered glass door with a wooden handle, and a wooden bucket and scoop. This sauna measures at 6.75 x 6.1 x 6.7 Feet.
To comply with safety guidelines, our heaters are designed to heat for a maximum of 60 minutes at a time. To heat your sauna for longer than 60 minutes, simply reset the timer for additional time.
Due to the nature of the 220V-240V hardwired heater unit, an electrician is recommended upon installation.
- Experience the health benefits and relaxation of ALEKO’s 4-Person Outdoor Rustic Cedar Barrel Sauna with Bitumen Shingle Roofing
- Constructed with Rustic Cedar Wood--a premium softwood known for its heat insulating properties
- Crafted to form a tight seal that evenly distributes heat all while being visually appealing
- Built with tempered glass doors allowing you to see out the sauna while still being durable enough to withstand high temperatures
- Roomy infrastructure seats up to 4 adults comfortably
- Simple-to-operate dial control allows for easy access and comfortable control of your heater; Automatic 60 minute shut-off timer makes for a safer sauna experience-- for longer heating simply reset the timer
- Powered by a premium European 4.5 kW Harvia KIP Electric Sauna Heater, Made in Finland; US Safety Standard CE and ETL Certified Wet or Dry Heater; 240 Volt
- Comes partially pre-assembled with built-in venting holes for easy installation
- Included Bitumen Shingle Roofing protects your sauna from the elements
- Includes: (1) Steam Sauna with Tempered Glass Door, (1) 4.5 kW Harvia KIP Heater, (1) Traditional Wooden Sauna Bucket with Plastic Liner, (1) Wooden Water Scoop, (1) Wooden Sand Timer, (1) Sauna lamp, (1) Thermo-Hygrometer, (1) 45 lbs. of Sauna Lava Stones, (1) Gray Shingle Bitumen Roof
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 158-194 degrees Fahrenheit
- Total Assembled Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.75 x 6.1 x 6.7 Feet
- Actual Product Weight: 880 lbs.
- Wood Thickness: Approximately 1.2 inches (30 mm)
- Glass Thickness: Approximately 0.3 inches (8 mm)
- Material: Rustic Cedar Wood
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.